Company Name: Safepak Limited
Position Title: Quality Assurance Manager
Position Type: Full time
Reports to: Quality Manager
Department: Quality Assurance
Position Objective: Ensure adherence of specifications and quality procedures at all stages are followed in the production process – receiving, in-line and dispatch processes
General Responsibilities / Duties
- Ensure proper guidance & handover for QCs outgoing and incoming and vice versa
- Shall be overall responsible for his/her allocated go down
- Receiving the status of the products on the machine list all pending quality problem un-resolved quality challenges and do follow up with the engineers
- Ensuring that all the necessary documents for quality checks are placed and maintained on the machine and QCs personnel are following the procedure as per the system
- Do sampling for the finished products (night/day) shift and make a report
- Responsible for follow up, closing and keeping records of isolation cards, leakage test, and mold change approval etc
- Shall make traceability reports in case of defective products returns
- Shall be responsible for the preparation of the periodic mold status review (condition of the mold)
- Shall be responsible for record keeping and proper filling of all quality related documents
- Ensure the adherence of specifications and quality procedures at all stages are followed in the production process.
- Conduct internal training, sensitization and evaluation on effectiveness of training on all the packers on quality and safety related issues.
- Participate actively in any technical committees & meetings
- Shall control all food safety hazard in their work areas as per our food safety systems
- Enforce IMS (ISO 9001;2008,ISO 22000 & ISO 14001:2004)systems procedures on area of work
- Any other duty as assigned
- One or more years work experience.
- Familiar with 1S0 90001/FSSC 22000
- Diploma/Degree in the relevant field.