Our client is new developer in the real estate industry building and selling high quality and affordable residential properties in Nairobi.
They seek to recruit an experienced and aggressive Real Estate Business Development Manager who will be oversee the sales and marketing function, to close deals and achieve the set sales targets with the ability to manage the customer care and sales team.
Industry: Real Estate
Gross Salary: 80K – 100K
- Aggressively sell allocated property to achieve sales targets
- Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities
- Closing sales and leases on properties, managing existing accounts
- Coordinating with the director and managing affairs of the office staff
- Attend weekly sales report meetings with the management
- Scheduling site visits and tours to potential clients
- Keep records of sales productivity for each of the agents, internally and externally
- Develop company-wide marketing strategies and oversee advertising placement and budget
- Advise & contribute on all marketing materials on projects
- Coordinate the Marketing strategy to ensure online presence and lead generation
- Report on sales activities to top management
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s degree or a Business related course or real estate management
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar role
- Experience with selling residential property off- plan will be preferred
- Presentable and with good command of English with ability to handle high-end clients
- Proven ability to close sale deals and achieve targets, and confident
- Demonstrated ability to achieve and surpass sales targets
- Aggressive with Good networking skills
- Must display a high degree of emotional maturity to handle objections
- Ability to multi-task and strong leadership skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Business Development Manager – Real Estate) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 16th January 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
NB: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.