Our client in the real estate industry is looking to recruit a dedicated marketing officer to join their dedicated team.
- Assist in the development of sales aids and other marketing material which the team will use as part of the sales process.
- Content creation
- Posting properties and marketing them on social media.
- Receive/Select property and information to post/publish.
- Uploading property details/post content.
- Adding appealing photos of property and sharing information with relevant audience.
- Making all necessary arrangements to show properties to interested buyers.
- Looking at pricing of products and analyzing the potential profitability
- Generating names for new and existing products and services.
- Coming up with ideas for designs, fonts imagery
- Develop and help implement strategies for both new and existing products
- Influence all phases of marketing, from design and distribution decisions to advertising and public relations messaging.
- Perform internal audits to ensure the needs and goals of a company’s departments are aligned
- Updating and maintain the company’s website
- Search engine marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, sales and marketing or any relevant course.
- 1 year minimum experience.
- Negotiating skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Communication skills.
- Graphic designing will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If qualified, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before or by 15th January 2019.