Job Title: Project Manager
Gross Salary: 140K
Our Client is a leading real estate company based in Nairobi, Kenya.
They are seeking to hire an experienced Project Manager whose role will involve overseeing the day to day management of all projects within the assigned region.
- Providing oversight and direction to outside third parties (architects, engineers, construction professionals) on projects.
- Engaging in engineering and environmental due diligence activities while working with a network of third-party firms.
- Performing occasional on-site inspections of both existing assets as well as projects under
- Performing review of both consultant recommendations and the underlying contractor request for payments.
- Negotiating construction and professional services contracts.
- Developing policies, procedures, and protocols aimed at providing superior advisory services to clients.
- Providing and maintain project budgets, schedules, and other project related information and documentation utilizing standard project management tools.
- Directing the completion of projects from inception through completion and provide input and ensure consistent performance
- Following up and closing meetings with clients or tenants for schedule updates, direction and or changes on a regular basis throughout the life of the project.
- Monitoring local legislation in all jurisdictions and meet with state, county, and other local officials as needed regarding matters that pertain to real estate development.
- Working directly with other Senior Management Team members to provide leadership, strategic direction, and prioritize initiatives focused on client services, value delivery, efficiency/cost control, project planning, and resource management.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in the field of architecture, business, real estate, engineering or construction management
- Licensed Engineer or Registered Architect
- Five years’ minimum professional experience with building design and/or construction industry and/or real estate investment environment in a similar role.
- Broad knowledge of real estate/property services finance with a high analytic aptitude.
- Excellent planning, organizational and communications skills.
- Experience in overseeing planning, design and construction projects, and advanced knowledge of the design and construction industry and standard practices
- The ability to skillfully communicate at various levels in numerous situations with industry experts spanning several disciplines, subjects, and scenarios.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks – both short term and long term in nature – under stress of budget constraints, timeline demands, and high level of expected results.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting financial business plans, budgets, and project schedules.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Project Manager) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 14th January 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.