Pan Africa Christian University, a Chartered Private University, is seeking to fill the positions outlined below from suitable candidates.
Applicants must be born again Christians and active members of a local Church.
Regional Center Coordinators (TCL)
Regional Centre coordinators are responsible for the day to day administration of the existing centers in the region and development of new centers.
The regions are: Nairobi, Western and Coast regions.
Suitable candidates will be based in Nairobi, Kisumu or Mombasa.
- An applicant must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Theology, Religion, Administration or related discipline
- Pastoral background is an added advantage
- Experience working in a University context and with University Students is preferable;
- Have 3 years post degree working experience in a busy context;
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
Thank you for visiting our website www.pacuniversity.ac.ke
How to Apply
If you believe you are the right candidate for any of the above positions, kindly send your application letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae to
The HR & Administration Manager,
Pan Africa Christian University,
email to email@example.com
The position applied for must be clearly stated on the subject.
To reach us not later than Wednesday, 6th February 2019.
Pan Africa Christian University is an equal opportunity employer and canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.