Job Title: Research Officer
Our client is a research company.
They seek to hire a Research Officer to assist in analyzing and evaluating data gathered in the projects
- Perform regular field visits to ensure the quality of data collected by Programs and to verify the accuracy of reported data
- Provide data and support for marketing initiatives
- As time allows, undertake research projects to inform stakeholders and highlight key trends in the nation and regionally.
- Provide guidance and day-to-day management of future direct reports including research interns
- Support and participate in program and project evaluations
- Review and analyze weekly reports to identify the causes of potential bottlenecks in project implementation and to enhance quality of reporting.
- Collects, manages, analyzes and reports data in support for sustainable development initiatives
- Provides economic analysis, conducts business research, authors publications, and manages unique data collection efforts
- Any other responsibility assigned to you by your supervisor
- Degree in Economics, Business and Statistics
- Knowledge of SPSS
- Must be a resident of Nairobi
- Possession of a laptop (A must)
- Good level of proficiency in Windows Excel and quantitative analysis
- Fieldwork experience in research is an added advantage
- Excellent written, verbal, interpersonal and cross-cultural communications skills.
- Ability to prioritize, focus and deliver quality results within deadlines while meeting conflicting work demands and targets; working with or without teams with minimum supervision.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to interact professionally with donor, project stakeholders, County collaborators and staff at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision to meet strict deadlines
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Research Officer – Nairobi) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 25th January 2019.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted