Reservations Supervisor – 3 Star Hotel
Our client, a hotel brand of repute in Nairobi, is looking to hire a Reservations Supervisor.
The successful candidate will have mandate to maximize room sales and revenue, monitor and ensure that all reservations are input into the system promptly and accurately as well as maintain accurate records of key data for future business plans.
The ideal candidate must have at least 4 star experience.
- Monitor and review regularly the room & rates availability, status, close-out dates and overbooking.
- Inform the General Manager in situations like overbooking & consult before making critical decisions.
- Observe and maintain reservations and room guest service systems, procedures and company policies.
- Assist in rooms and guest service functions as needed.
- Monitor and coordinate group reservations activities with the sales department.
- Check and ensure the jobs assigned are effectively completed.
- Conduct daily briefing and De-briefing.
- Communicate effectively with guests and other staff.
- Administer personnel action on leaves, overtime requests and disciplinary actions.
- Check and improve all service standards established by the company.
- Motivate staff to grow within the company.
- Provide training to all staff in the department.
- A Degree or diploma Hotel Management or any other relevant qualifications
- Minimum of 3 years in a similar role.
- Good experience using hotel systems
- Knowledgeable in the reservation operations and related applications.
- Good command of English both written and verbal.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their applications to email@example.com clearly quoting “RESERVATIONS SUPERVISOR” on the email subject line.
All applications should reach us not later than 15th February 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.