A subsidiary of Resolution Group, Resolution Credit is a non-bank finance lender. Our focus is on Consumer and SME lending and other value add financial services. These complement the Group’s value proposition that includes general and health insurance services (offered by Resolution Insurance) that we offer to our customers and the public.
Our loan offerings include Insurance Premium Financing, Mobile cash, Salaried Personal Loans, Asset financing, Broker financing and Invoice discounting.
In pursuit of our ambitious growth plan, we are looking to fill the below position:
Reporting to the Head of Operations, the Business Analyst’s overall purpose is to ensure optimal availability, configuration and utilization of Resolution Credit’s business applications in a manner that minimizes waste, creates profitable and timely solutions, and improves efficiency, whilst providing leadership to the team and applying best practice in the management of IT projects.
Key Responsibility Areas:
1. Administration and monitoring of business applications and business intelligence tools.
2. Understand business needs for translation into technical requirements and Identify solutions to presented business problems.
3. Monitor project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing progress reports and recommending actions.
4. Maintain system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
5. Improve systems by analyzing requirements and current practices and designing new programs / modifications.
6. Maintain user confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
7. Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
8. Design of testing and training scenarios and plans for company business applications.
9. Training users periodically on system improvements.
10. Business process analysis and business process improvements.
11. Change management.
12. Business and ICT relationship management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in IT/Computer Science
- 3-5 years working experience
- Good knowledge of Windows client and Server Platforms.
- Expertise in SQL Server.
- Good Problem solving skills and highly analytical
- Excellent Leadership skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly email f you believe you are a team player and would be a valuable resource to this ever growing brand, kindly visit our careers page on www.resolution.co.ke by Close of Business on Monday, 4th February 2019.
Applications should be made strictly through the careers portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.