Job Title: Relationship Manager – Sacco Banking
About Spire Bank: Spire Bank formerly known as Equatorial Commercial Bank is a fully-fledge commercial bank, with Mwalimu National Sacco as the majority shareholder.
The bank’s mission is to walk the financial journey with each of its customers to help them achieve their ambitions.
A career with Spire Bank offers you an opportunity to grow your career within a dynamic and rewarding environment.
We seek to recruit a highly experienced, highly competent, motivated and self-driven individual with excellent credentials and a strategic mind to competitively fill the position of Relationship Manager Sacco Banking.
Reports to: General Manager Business
Location: Head Office
Main Purpose of Role / Mandate: To proactively manage Sacco /Cooperative customers and grow business volumes by driving the Sacco Banking Proposition in the country. To carry out deposit mobilization, develop and oversee the execution of strategic plan.
- Oversee the development and implementation of strategic initiatives for marketing and selling Bank products to Sacco’s and institutions customers with a focus on growing business volumes, customer base growth, quality credit volumes and income.
- Acquire new Sacco clients and continuous monitoring and nurturing of the relationships to ensure that clients are always satisfied with the Bank’s services and solutions.
- Offer advice to customers on best business practices as well as implement client account plans in order to optimize returns from each client.
- Spearhead the development of products, solutions and services that are tailored to meet Co-operatives customer needs and requirements.
- Effectively and proactively manage the cost of funds by mobilizing deposits from Co-operatives customers as well as developing and implementing initiatives that bring down the cost of doing business within the department.
- Develop and maintain regular structured customer contact through visits, follow-up and ensure action on issues derived from customer visits, ensure prompt resolution to all other customer issues/ complaints/ queries raised
- Spearhead the development of products, solutions and services that are tailored to meet customer needs and requirements.
- Ensure quality credit appraisals that result in disbursements and ensure compliance to credit procedures and processes as well as all other business guidelines.
Key Result Areas:
- Growing business volume through Sacco banking
- Deposit mobilization, develop and oversee the execution of strategic plan
- Cross-selling the full range of Bank’s products and services to strategic Sacco accounts.
Skills, Competencies and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in a business related field with at least 3 years’ experience in credit/relationship management role with in-depth knowledge and understanding of the Sacco Banking.
- Must have worked in a team oriented environment and with good relationship management and business development skills.
- Excellent planning and organization skills as well as excellent communication with the ability to set and meet stretch targets and deadlines.
- Result driven with a track record of demonstrable networking, selling and influencing skills as well as ability to identify new opportunities.
- Demonstrate solid awareness in operational risk and quality while driving service excellence.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long term, high quality and trusted relationships
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge & fit the required profile, please apply highlighting your qualification, experience and career aspirations match the requirement for this position. Application should be sent latest 29th January 2019 clearly indicating the position you are applying for on the Subject to: email@example.com