Job Title: Sales and Marketing Executive (Engineering and Distribution)
Job Summary: Our client is an engineering and Distribution Company is seeking to hire a sales and marketing executive to join their dedicated team.
The ideal person will be in charge of doing the sales of the company’s products and bringing in new clients.
- Up sell, cross sell, identify and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within the region.
- Achievement of the desired and agreed sales growth target for your portfolio.
- Improvement, enhancement and achievement of agreed client retention rate. Building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
- Undertaking aggressive sales to achieve set sales targets continuously.
- Identify business opportunities by prospecting different clients and visiting the potential customers for new business.
- Prepare and deliver appropriate presentations on products/ services to existing and potential clients.
- Ensure any samples requested by clients are delivered in a timely manner to the client and follow up to ensure they are returned or paid for.
- Follow up on client orders and escalate any bottlenecks being experienced.
- Create and send accurate monthly reports that indicate Plan versus achieved sales, Reasons for any shortfalls and Next month targets/ Projections.
- A Sales/Marketing Diploma or a business related Diploma
- Must have a minimum of 2 years Sales experience preferably in service industry
- Good Communication skills
- Aggressive in nature and sales driven.
- Ability to work independently with little direction.
- Attention to detail and Innovative,
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to email@example.com clearly indicating “Sales and Marketing Executive (Engineering and distribution)” on the subject line by 29th January 2019.