Sales Executive for Serviced Offices
Job Ref: EHC/1165/19
Job Purpose: Our Client, a leading company in Real Estates and Property Management is looking for the Sales Representative for the serviced offices who will generate inquiries, deals and revenue by taking a proactive approach to planning and closing business.
As a sales professional, you will be expected to achieve and or exceed defined sales targets and metrics, such as pipeline management, activity rates; calls / meetings / visits, conversion ratios, deal volumes resulting in a high rate of sales with a good margin.
- Lead generation and closing of sales
- Market Research and Analysis
- Arranging viewings with prospective clients
- Meeting and exceeding set targets
- Building and managing relationships with clients
- Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the management
- Works hard towards consistently achieving and exceeding monthly sales targets to ensure accomplishment of the overall company’s target.
- Understands business implications of decisions and displays orientation to profitability. Demonstrates knowledge of market and competition and aligns work with strategic goals.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Actively prospects and acquires new accounts.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Producing innovative ideas and sales strategies to meet objectives.
- Develop and increase business by following up on potential leads through laid out sales activities
- Prepares and recommends the Sales budget and monitors financial performance versus the budget to ensure alignment.
- Identifies business opportunities and pinpoints problem areas to further increase sales volume, market share and profitability.
- Ensure that the key accounts are effectively managed.
- Follows the business process and update the CRM.
- Perform any related duties and special projects as requested by the management.
Experience and qualification
- At least 5 years on the same level of experience preferably in a medium to large organization in serviced offices sector.
- Diploma or a Degree in relevant field
- Ability to persuade and influence others.
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations.
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques.
- Selling and negotiating skills.
- Strong motivation skills and Performance-driven.
- Problem Solving & Decision Making skill.
- Leadership Skills.
- Planning/Organizing Skills. This is normally acquired through a combination of the completion of a Bachelor’s Degree and three to five years of sales or marketing experience.
- Visibility requires maintaining a professional appearance and providing a positive company image to the public.
- Strong client management skills
- Passionate and knowledgeable about Property Spaces
- A go getter and target oriented.
- Energetic, self-motivated, and able to work independently under pressure.
- Initiative (think out-of-the box) and commitment to achieve
- Innovation, Quality Orientation and Accuracy
- Professional and resilient — and the ability to cope with rejection
- Team Orientation
Benefits: A Rewarding career with generous commission structure. A retainer is provided for as well.
How to Apply:
If you meet the requirements as stipulated above, please email your application letter accompanied with a detailed CV in PDF format clearly indicating your current position, current and expected remuneration to the following email address: email@example.com on or before close of business on Friday 1st February 2019.
Eagle HR Consultants DO NOT CHARGE any interview fee(s) to any applicant.