Job Title: Sales & Marketing Representative
Our client is looking to hire a Sales & Marketing Representative who will be tasked providing efficient customer service so as to attain sustainable, profitable sales volume growth and to maximize sales opportunities.
- Ensure customer accounts are well serviced / managed and customers are satisfied by making regular communication / visits
- Assess customer needs and provided information on product features
- Maintain and expand client data base
- Achieve budgeted monthly / yearly sales targets
- Grow market share and develop client service and relationship
- Generate business leads and follow up on sales opportunities
- Follow up on sales enquiries and follow through to give proper information
- Any other duties assigned by the Managing Director
- Diploma /Degree in Marketing Management, Business Management or related field
- Degree in business related field (Added Advantage)
- Minimum experience of two years in managing, distributors, modern and traditional trades
- Strong proven track record of sales and marketing experience in Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG)
- Hands on experience of merchandising and promotional activities
- Be computer literate in Ms Office packages
- A clean driving license
- Strong communication skills, Presentation skills, negotiation skills, Interpersonal skills and self-initiation
- High integrity
- Ability to work in a team
- Should be highly motivated and aggressive sales person.
- Should be presentable & well kept at all times.
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales & Marketing Representative) to email@example.com before 18th January 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.