Sales Operations & Planning (SOP) Coordinator
Our client is a distributor of globally recognized cosmetic products and operates within a group of companies.
They are looking to engage a Sales Operations and Planning (SOP) Coordinator whose main role will be to support Company Operations by Developing, Implementing & Maintaining Efficient Sales Operations & Inventory Management Processes & Procedures towards Operational Excellence.
The Successful candidate will be required to Develop, Streamline & Optimize Company Sales Operations, Planning & Procurement Processes for Operational Excellence.
To achieve this, the incumbent will be required to undertake the following responsibilities:
- Receive and process sales orders.
- Coordinate the sales process from onset to finalization including documentation, and product requisition, packaging and delivery, ensuring lead times are adhered to.
- Communicate company policies to customers such as sales process and procedures.
- Regularly update customers on sales order progress through approved communication channels.
- Escalate and follow-up with relevant staff to ensure customers queries or issues raised in regards to products are effectively addressed and in a timely manner.
- Undertake client follow-up and visits to generate sales based on assigned target and ensure client satisfaction.
- Manage product inventory.
- Prepare accurate sales reports in a timely manner.
The successful candidate will demonstrate commitment to deliver outstanding results and high quality service that exceeds client and customer expectations in addition to integrity, personal accountability and team membership.
Additional key requirements are as follows:
- Business related qualifications
- At least 3 years’ working experience undertaking product sales
- Experience in procurement processes and use of CRM
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced environment.
If you meet the requirements, send your CV in MS Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org, and indicate the job title as the subject.