Job Title: Teacher – Secondary School
Our client is a secondary school based in Donholm, Nairobi.
They are looking to recruit teachers knowledgeable in different subjects.
Physics and Chemistry teacher
- Supervise student’s laboratory work.
- Evaluate and grade student’s classwork, laboratory performance and assignments and papers.
- Select and obtain materials and supplies such as textbooks and laboratory equipment.
Geography and Business Studies teacher
- Prepare teaching materials, maps and other visual teaching aids
- Plan for field trips to geographical sites
- Planning, preparing and delivery lessons to all students in the class, assigning work, correcting and marking work carried out by his or her students
- Track student’s progress, assess, record and report on the development, progress, attainment and behavior of one’s student
- Reviewing past papers, setting internal examinations
- Bachelor of Education degree in related field,
- Must be registered with TSC
- Demonstrate competence and passion in their subject areas,
- Must have experience in teaching KCSE curriculum
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Teacher) to email@example.com before 15th February 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted