Business Partner Consultantsis one of the leading consulting firms in the East, Central and Southern Africa Region. Our vision is to deliver best value that business and people can find through partnering in HR & Business Solutions.
Our client seeks to engage with a professional, dynamic and self-respecting talent in the position of: –
Senior Internal Auditor
Main Purpose of the job: To drive development, review and implementation of risk policies, audit and procedures, as well as provide independent and objective assurance on adequacy and effectiveness of organization systems and controls for management of Audit, Risk & Compliance.
Job Skills & Person Competencies
- Excellent understanding of Audit, Accounting, Finance, Risk & Compliance, with hands-on relevant experience of over 5 years in active business operations
- High ability to work under pressure, maintain professionalism & ethics
- Project management, Innovative, Change Champion, and a Natural Leader
Academic & Professional Qualifications
- Bachelors’ Degree in Business related studies, MBA desirable
- Must have CPA (K) /equivalent
- Must be CISA Certified
Qualifying candidates to apply through our website www.bpc.co.ke on or before, 29th January, 2019
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted however all CVs remain active in our databank