We at Masaba Services Limited are looking to recruit two (2) individuals for the position of Site Acquisition Representative.
We are a telecommunications company with its headquarters in Nairobi but with works on going all over the country.
Overall Purpose: The Site Acquisition Representative acquires adequate Estates /Buildings throughout the business cycle and ensures that at no point shall works stop due to acquisition issues whatsoever.
Role Summary: The core responsibilities of the Site Acquisition Representative are in acquiring households, visiting the households (sites) before, during and after works and maintaining communication with the property managers. This position ensures that works are done as per agreed terms and conditions.
- Ensure that all potential estates /Buildings within the assigned cluster are duly acquired within the stipulated timelines.
- Do an intensive introduction of what the rollout will entail to the landlords/property managers including details of scope of works, use of existing infrastructure where applicable, solution to be deployed; Aerial or underground, delivery timelines and safety measures during deployment.
- Accompany and introduce the Design Engineer to the acquired estates/buildings to ensure a smooth survey and design process.
- Share all the agreed terms and conditions of work between the Landlord/Property Manager and the Sales Acquisition Representative with the Design and
- Deployment teams to mitigate violation of any terms during design and deployment.
- Share the approved design with the landlord/Property Manager for their approval before commencement of any physical works in the estate/Building.
- Have a joint visit to the acquired Estates/Buildings with the deployment teams to introduce them to the landlords/Property managers before commencement of works.
- Be in constant communication with the Landlords/Property managers throughout the deployment period to ensure that no complaints are unattended to and to ensure satisfaction of the landlords/Property managers with regard to the works.
- Visit the estates /Buildings with ongoing deployment works at least once a week to ensure that all works are being done as agreed with the Landlords/Property Managers.
- Share daily progress reports/End of Shift Reports with the project teams.
- Maintain a tracker of all the estates/Buildings in the assigned cluster with details of the Landlords/Property Managers, number of House Holds, Acquisition Status and any relevant remarks.
- Share weekly Acquisition reports with the project teams.
- Initiate meetings/ joint visits to estates /Buildings with the Client Acquisition representatives to address any acquisition challenges and pave way for deployment.
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce or equivalent expertise.
- Certification in any industry standards desirable
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the industry.
- Previous experience in marketing is desirable.
- Thorough understanding of industry practices/standards, operations, contract management.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment; Team player with well-developed interpersonal skills who is comfortable in a cross-functional, multi-cultural environment.
- Strong communication and writing skills with the ability to clearly explain issues to contractors and fellow employees.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Good time management.
- High degree of focus and attention to detail/good organizational skills.
- Be able to speak/communicate clearly with customers, employees, and utility inspectors/regulators.
How to Apply
Any candidates that meets the above qualifications, should please send their CV and Cover letter and attach academic certificates and all other relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This should be done by latest 3rd February 2019.