Intern – Social Media Content Creator
Lan-x Africa is a business management consultancy firm that deals in business advisory, recruitment, training and employee management services to the Eastern African region.
Our mission is “To Enhance Business Competencies through Proven Performance Based Practices”.
We are looking for an Intern- Social Media Content Creator to join our dedicated team.
- Develop content for social media
- Engage with our different audience
- Monitor progress using analytical tools
- Prepare daily and weekly reports
- Come up with different social media campaigns
- Respond to questions and comments on the social media platforms
- Take photos
- A good understanding of the main social media channels such as; Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
- A good understanding of Word Press
- Excellent customer care skills
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations or a related field
- Google Adwords and analytics certification is a plus
How to Apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV and cover letter to email@example.com clearly indicating the job title on the subject line on or before 21/1/2019