Space and Style Ltd is a Kenyan company that has been in operation since 2002 steadily growing to be at the forefront of supply of specialized building solutions. It is through the strength of our products that we have become market leaders in the building industry in Kenya and the region.
Space and Style is seeking a qualified Kenyan candidate for the following position:
- Use specialized software to create models and drawings of products
- Research new materials and methods of development
- Organize and maintain existing engineering records
- Construct prototypes and confirm designs with design/purchasing team
- Perform physical testing on engineering prototypes
- Ensure components and assemblies adhere to applicable industry and business standard
- Architectural/building construction background
- In-depth knowledge of SolidWorks 3D CAD software
- Extensive knowledge of metal fabrication processes
- Understanding of current cutting tool technology
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Ability to plan, schedule, coordinate and problem solve effectively
How to Apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th January 2019.
Due to the large number of applications anticipated, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N/B: Space and Style does not charge fees from applicants at any stage during the recruitment process.