Space and Style Ltd is a Kenyan company that has been in operation since 2002 steadily growing to be at the forefront of supply of specialized building solutions. It is through the strength of our products that we have become market leaders in the building industry in Kenya and the region.
Space and Style is seeking a qualified Kenyan candidate for the following position:
Sales and Marketing Representative
- To listen to customer requirements and make appropriate presentations that will initiate sales.
- To develop, maintain and grow the customer database by ensuring high standards of Customer centricity are observed.
- To cover extensively areas/ Regions assigned by the Sales Manager and ensure there is fair competitive business.
- To execute field management best practices, including pre-call planning and a post call review with each call.
- To be proactive and propose ideas that help in customer base growth.
- To arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- To negotiate terms of Agreement that will lead to closing of a sale.
- To ensure sales targets are met as outlined by the Business Development department every month.
- To identify and communicate new business opportunities and Competitor activity to the Sales Team.
- To schedule a monthly Sales Plan.
- To make accurate, quick calculations to establish quotations of each project.
- To prepare Customer orders and follow on payment according to the credit terms.
- To coordinate with the Sales Manager concerning promotional events and marketing activities.
- To submit accurate and factual daily reports, reporting all sales activities in relation to the sales target set per month.
- To represent the company at trade fairs, and product awareness demonstrations.
- To create detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process that is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- To attend team meetings and sharing best practices with colleagues.
- 28 years & above
- Degree in Sales and marketing
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Proven work experience as a sales representative preferably in the construction industry
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
How to Apply
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th January 2019.
Due to the large number of applications anticipated, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
N/B: Space and Style does not charge fees from applicants at any stage during the recruitment process.