Position: Technical Sales Engineer
Our client is an East African based electrical engineering company looking to hire a Technical Sales Engineer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and execute a prospecting plan to cultivate new customers.
- Identifying, pursuing and establishing new business opportunities in fields of power quality products like AVR, Generators & UPS.
- Providing products education and support to new clients
- Participating in trade exhibitions, conferences and meetings with the air of promoting IET products and solutions.
- Ensuring sales targets are met.
- Create sales action plans, business plans and reviews on regular basis.
- Identification of product differentiator.
- Provide feedback and reporting to management team relative to prospecting, leads and the conversion rate.
- Must have experience in UPS & AVR’s, Generators, Sales & Marketing
- Minimum Diploma in Electrical or Electronics Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in technical sales position.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, excel, PowerPoint, MS projects)
- Effective interpersonal & communication skills.
- Consistent sales performance with a track record
- Strong negotiation and organizational skills
- Self-motivated and self-driven
- Ability to work without or minimal supervision
- Excellent follow up skills
To apply, click the link https://flexi-personnel.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/Job/Index/27313 on or before 22nd January 2019.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement