Our client, Total Solutions Limited, is a leading ICT Solutions provider in East Africa region and has retained a top position in Top 100 mid-size companies listing in Kenya for the last six years consecutively.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
Tier 2 Software Consultant
Reporting to the Software Services Manager, the Tier 2 Software Consultant will be responsible for the whole cycle of enterprise software consulting from presales support to proving lead support during the implementation and account management.
- Providing support to existing customers as well as In-house support
- Advising and providing customers with the best solutions in line with their business requirements
- Generating reports on project designs, support manuals and project plans
- Assisting with integration of Fiscal devices with client software
- Managing software contracts
- Ensuring the sales personnel are trained on the solutions provided
- Ensuring that project milestones are completed on time
- Facilitating end user training
Key Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in IT or related course
- Certification in SAP Business One.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in software implementation role.
- Knowledge in software programming/Good SQL querying, ERP Systems, Software Development Life Cycle
- Data Base Management skills
- Attention to detail – achieve thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Ability to work with minimum supervision and under high pressure environment
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “TIER 2 SOFTWARE CONSULTANT” by 10th February 2019, clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.