Toyota Kenya Service Management Trainee Program
The development of our next generation leaders is key and foremost imperative to ensure the continuous success of our organisation.
It is with this in mind that we conceived the Toyota Kenya Service Management Trainee Program
Objective: To develop a pool of management potentials for career growth, who are competent in their area of expertise, role models of Toyota values and who would be future ‘organisation anchors’ to contribute to the businesses and functions.
Structure: The program will comprise of 2-year classroom sessions, case studies, and tailored technical training, coaching and other interventions to cover different segments, products and channels through which Toyota connects with customers and various areas of the automotive business.
The rotation within the business will give the Management Trainees the width of experience and exposure to help them understand their niche and how they would want to advance their careers in Toyota.
Key Development Areas
Given our clear objective to groom management potentials, the Service Management Trainees’ program will cover the following areas:-
- Toyota’s values and culture
- Understand Technical support and sustenance of Service Standards
- Learn various staff functions, including operations
- Develop and meet performance objectives
- Monitor performance progress of key service KPIs
- Develop on Leadership and management skills
- Communication and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical Degree or equivalent
- Automotive option will be an added advantage
- Very good numerical & analytical skills
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Motivate toward career growth and learning
- Have and display a high level of integrity, transparency & respect for people
- Be a good team player, able to think innovatively, customer driven and always seeking continuous improvement
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word & Power point
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements, kindly forward your application enclosing a detailed word version of your curriculum vitae together with a cover letter by 23rd January 2019 to email@example.com
Please indicate Toyota Service Management Trainee Program as the header of your email.
We are an equal opportunity employer