Job Title: Web Graphics Designer
Job Details: As part of the marketing team, the candidate will be responsible for graphic design needs of Vivo’s website, other marketing collateral and for social media. Work will also include, liaison and management of related vendors.
Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
Web graphic design
- Responsible for the design and layout of the website.
- Edit and upload of product images to the website.
- Collaboration with the website developers.
- Continuous testing and deployment of the website.
- Create combinations of photographs, charts, data and text, for marketing materials and web content.
- Interpret and transform concepts and ideas, sometimes developed by others, into descriptive visual materials in varying formats.
- Determine software applications to be used and develops and/or maintains applicable computer programs.
- Visualize and execute conceptual ideas within budgetary constraints and guidelines.
- Oversee the work of relevant vendors, determine schedules and assist in evaluating work.
- Supervise and train marketing interns as required.
- Regular sharing of marketing content with malls
- Perform related duties in the marketing department as assigned.
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
- Degree or diploma in web/graphic design and two years of experience in graphic design.
- Demonstrable experience in web design, animation & applicable publishing software; particularly the Adobe Creative Suite
- Experience providing office support and coordinating work.
- Excellent communication and organization skills.
- Computer skills as required by department.
- Additional Desirable Qualifications:
- Photography, videography & video-editing skills a definite plus.
- Marketing experience.
Send your portfolio and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating Position and expected salary on the subject of the email.
Interviews will be on a rolling basis until the position is filled.
Applications without a salary expectation will not be considered
*Application closes on January 30, 2019