Position: Sale Representative – Alcohol
Our client, a leading distributor and wholesaler of Alcoholic Beverages is looking to recruit a Sale Representative – Alcohol.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Present, promote and sell products / services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Continuously improve through feedback
Requirements and Skills.
- Diploma / Degree in Sales and Marketing or related
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Alcohol industry
- Should have direct dealing with Shops or bars/clubs or hotels
- Collection of orders from assigned routes
- Achieving targets allocated
How to Apply
To apply online, CLICK HERE on or before 15th February 2019.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.