Job Title: Client Service Executive
- General Queries – Liaise with service providers to follow up on issues / client’s queries.
- Act as the link between clients and Offshore and local service providers.
- Preparation of new investment illustrations.
- Nomination of Beneficiaries follow up.
- Account opening for new and existing clients.
- Following up on policy renewals with clients. (insurance)
- Weekly and Quarterly Reviews of client investment portfolios.
- Track Premium Holidays and Following up on Arrears.
- Switches and Transfers Follow up.
- Preparing review documents for client relationship manager.
- Facilitating withdrawal investments and subsequently updating the pipeline
- Facilitate policy maturity.
- Booking meeting venues & preparing review documents for the Client Relationship manager.
- Arranging deliveries with the company bearer and couriering documents to the relevant destination.
- Ensure documents are filed in the M-FILES System to ensure proper documentation and for future reference (KYCs, Illustrations, Application forms, Withdrawal documents, Switch Forms)
- Requesting for quotations from different service providers. (insurance)
- Escalating customer complaints/ problems to client relationship manager.
Competencies / Attributes
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service skills with a dynamic personality
- Ability to multitask and work in a very fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- High levels of integrity & professionalism with internal and external customers.
- Team player with Strong work ethics.
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in a FINANCE related course.
- Must have experience in an INVESTMENT oriented organization.
- A minimum of 1 years’ experience in Admin within a similar environment.
- Insurance experience will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
If you possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your Application Letter (has to include current salary and minimum expected salary with the aforementioned salary range) and CV to email@example.com quoting the job title on the email subject CLIENT SERVICE EXECUTIVE on/before Friday, 15th February 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.