Content Developer – Business
- Research industry-related topics
- Prepare well-structured drafts using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy to advertise company and products
- Interview industry professionals and incorporate their views in blog posts
- Edit and proofread written pieces before publication
- Conduct keyword research and use SEO guidelines to optimize content
- Promote content on social networks and monitor engagement (e.g. comments and shares)
- Identify customers’ needs and recommend new topics
- Write clear, concise and grammatically correct copy for websites, press releases and media alerts, social media
- Facilitate media outreach on behalf of clients to generate brand awareness in a variety of industries
- Develop social media advertising solutions for clients nationwide
- Create and analyze marketing reports to monitor client objectives
- Provide guidance and assistance to Account Executives on social media strategy under the direction of supervisor.
- Participate in group brainstorming sessions to generate innovative ideas for the agency and its clients
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism
- Proven work experience as a Content Creator, Copywriter or similar role
- Portfolio of published articles
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English
- An ability to fact-check long-form content pieces
- Experience in all current social media marketing including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.
- Proficient in HTML and/or WordPress
- Industry and technology savvy, staying on top of the latest trends
- Self-starter with team attitude as well as the ability to work independently, utilizing sound judgment and professionalism in a high-demand/multi-task environment.
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, to email@example.com before end of day 20th February 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted