Our client, a full-service innovative and strategic event planning company providing design, execution and consultancy services for both corporate and social events is looking to fill in the following position:
- Develop detailed proposals for events including timelines, venues, suppliers, legal obligations, staffing and budgets
- Execute events and campaigns according to client needs and specifications.
- Conduct site visits for effective event planning and execution
- Oversee venue set up in accordance to client brief and event execution plans
- Coordinate last minute unexpected events, mobilizing quickly and coordinating with other departments to plan and execute
- Coordinate all duties related to assigned events from start to completion
- Ensuring safety obligations are adhered to
- Communicate all budget, space and vendor progress with respective teams
- Complete internal and external invoicing in a timely manner
- Assist in the creation of event budgets and manage events to the budgets
- Prepare reports post each event.
- Obtain and report client feedback and actively identify areas for continuous improvement.
- Communicate and execute event timelines with internal operations team and clients
- Job requires working extra hours including working late in the night and weekends
- Travelling a lot within and without Kenya.
- 3+ years of event co-ordination
- Must be resourceful with high attention to detail, problem solving skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Possess top-level interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills
- Proficient communicator at all levels both verbal and written
- Ability to work under pressure and odd hours when required
- Must be excellent at coordinating team activities
- Networking, decision-making and communication skills
How to Apply
If you are a driven individual looking to bring your creative talent and ideas to one of the most innovative companies, kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 20th February 2019 @ 5pm.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.