Our client, a full-service innovative and strategic event planning company providing design, execution and consultancy services for both corporate and social events is looking to fill in the following position:
- Identify high value potential clients to offer entertainment services
- Day to day management of client accounts
- Active role in developing and executing experiential brand strategies
- Ensure assigned execution teams are well informed on overall brand campaigns presented and approved by client prior to execution
- Prepare and submit proposals and budgets to the clients for each campaign and event
- Oversee the implementation of events and campaigns against specific KPIs and deliverables
- Share weekly client status reports with the Head of Department
- Generate final reports post campaigns and events
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients and key stakeholders.
- Schedule regular meetings to discuss campaign progress and share ideas on how to meet brand objectives
- Recommend ways or steps of improving overall delivery of experiential campaigns
- 3+ years of account management experience
- Proficient communicator at all levels, both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage different projects at the same time with an eye and attention for details
- Demonstrate creativity & initiative and require minimal supervision.
- Possess top-level interpersonal, analytical and negotiation skills
- Networking, decision-making and communication skills
How to Apply
If you are a driven individual looking to bring your creative talent and ideas to one of the most innovative companies, kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 20th February 2019 @ 5pm.
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.