Glacier Products Ltd is a private company specializing in Ice creams, Chocolates and food related products.
The Company has Retail Outlets in Nairobi and other major towns in Kenya.
To support the implementation of our business strategy we are looking for a qualified individual to join our dynamic team in the position of a Quality Assurance Assistant, Nairobi.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Receiving & storage – Monitoring of OPRP1 (inspection and analysis of all incoming materials raw/packaging materials
- Pasteurization – Monitoring CCP 1 (pasteurisation). Monitoring the arrangement and materials in the day store and chiller room(ensure that they have trace details)
- Monitoring the additives preparation and ensure trace details are available).
- Ensuring that all staff are trained on specific process SOPS
- Facility temperature monitoring for pasteurisation area and Cold Room the stores
- Daily calibration of all thermal equipment
- Sanitation & Hygiene- Supervision of hygiene and housekeeping in the allocated area for staff, work area and equipment. Monitoring of CIP and COP at the section OPRP1 and CCP1.
- Monitoring and adjusting the cip chemicals
Formal Education and Professional Qualifications
- Mean grade of C (Plain) in the Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE)
- At least a Diploma in Food or Dairy science.
- Strong organizational skills and interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on daily tasks.
- Keen and articulate on details.
- 1 year Experience in the food industry and knowledge of HACCP,GMP,1SO 22000 and other food Management systems is an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to send their applications and detailed CV indicating current and expected salary to email@example.com on or before 22nd February, 2019.
Due to the urgency to fill the position, short listing will be done on an ongoing basis.