Our client, a full-service innovative and strategic event planning company providing design, execution and consultancy services for both corporate and social events is looking to fill in the following position:
Head of Brand Experience Events
- Develop and implement a vision and strategic plan to guide the department.
- Direct strategy towards profitable growth and operation of the business unit.
- Oversee scheduling, planning and implementation of all events.
- Develop and measure a portfolio of internal and external event initiatives.
- Develop and manage a budget of all events and closely track spend against targets.
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships to ensure involvement and input on event strategy & execution.
- Oversee delivery events on time, within budget and ensure they meet desired expectations.
- Set, communicate and maintain timelines and priorities on every event
- Communicate, maintain and develop rich client relationships
- Oversee and manage valuable supplier relationships
- Coordinate all supporting functions to ensure events are delivered efficiently
- Develop post-event reports and analysis to determine effectiveness of each event as well as recommendations for future events
- Providing leadership, motivation, direction and support to the events team
- Foster effective teamwork within the department to ensure effective event execution
- Job requires working extra hours including working late in the night and weekends
- Travelling a lot within and without Kenya.
- 5+ years of event management experience
- Strategic thinker with a passion for innovation
- Excellent project management skills with an eye and attention for details
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the company
- Excellent written communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Self-motivated and have the ability to manage multiple events at one time
- Must be able to assess and prioritize workload in a strict deadline-driven environment
How to Apply
If you are a driven individual looking to bring your creative talent and ideas to one of the most innovative companies, kindly send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org before the 20th February 2019 @ 5pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.