Job Title: Head Teacher
Salary: 40K – 50K
Location: Ukunda, Mombasa
Our client is Christian based Primary School based in Ukunda, Mombasa.
They seek to hire a mature and qualified Head teacher to provide leadership and strategic guidance to the institution to ensure effective learning and provide an enabling learning environment for all students.
- Provide overall leadership and oversee the effective management of the kindergartens and the primary school.
- Maintain a safe and caring environment that fosters academic excellence as well as spiritual and physical wellbeing of pupils.
- Ensure prudent management and use of resources in the schools.
- Coordinate learning programmes and activities, create and maintain enabling learning environments, and ensure effective teaching/delivery.
- Ensure compliance with all the legal and regulatory requirements as well as internal policies, procedures and regulations.
- Ensure the security, health and welfare of pupils and staff memebers.
- Establish and maintain school and student documentation in a system that allows for easy access and in compliance to the law.
- Ensure timely preparation and submission of management and statutory reports.
- Ensure that the schools develop and maintain healthy and productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Manage and maintain an effective disciplinary and grievance handling function.
- Must be a bachelor’s degree in Education Holder
- A Masters in Education will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 7-8 years’ experience in a similar position
- He/she must have relevant teaching experience in a primary school.
- Strong leadership and demonstrated skills in management with ability to build strong and highly motivated teams.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and oral)
- Demonstrated ability to work with minimum supervision and have Christ-like value system.
How to Apply
If this describes you and you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your Application letter and CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Head Teacher – Ukunda) to email@example.com before Friday 22nd February 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for the interviewing process.
Only applicants meeting the strict criteria outlined above will be contacted