Job Title: Horeca & Key Accounts Manager
Salary: 120K – 150K
Our client is a leading ice-cream parlour chain serving premium fresh ice cream, cakes, smoothies and shakes prepared with high quality ingredients.
They are looking to hire a well experienced, self-driven and results oriented candidate to fill in the role of a Key Accounts Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for growing sales within Key Accounts and Horeca Channels.
- Ensure set sales targets are met within the specified channels.
- Plan and execute structured customer visits to pitch for new businesses as per the projected pipeline sales.
- Develop and grow a portfolio of corporate client accounts, maintain a database of the same and ensure continuous growth in sales, achievement of targets and cross selling product range.
- Monitor and report on market trends and conditions, competitor activities, products, prices, and developments.
- Prepare and submit accurate and timely weekly / monthly/quarterly sales reports to management to facilitate a comprehensive sales performance review.
- Conduct periodic product training for both existing and potential customers.
- Ensure products’ availability in all key accounts outlets and institutions to meet the set sales targets.
- Develop in-store visibility plans in key accounts outlets’ in coordination with the outlet’s management and follow-up to achieve timely & effective implementation.
- Undertake account and relationship management by being the first point of contact for customers, resolving all client queries and issues in the shortest time possible and providing information regarding the products.
- Manage debt collection by ensuring all accounts operate within their agreed credit limits and all receivables are collected within agreed date of statement.
- Undertake customer visits via predetermined route plans, ensuring positive one-on-one relationships with key personnel, top to bottom, to maintain customer satisfaction.
Qualifications & Skills
- Degree in Sales & Marketing or Business related field of study
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience in FMCG Key Accounts/Horeca sales
- Excellent Customer Service, Customer Relationship and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision, under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Effective planning and organization skills with the ability to design and execute action plans
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualifications and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Horeca & Key Accounts Manager) to email@example.com on or before Monday, 25th February 2018
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.