Oasis HealthCare Group seeks to recruit a qualified and interested candidate to fill the following position:
Job Title: Hospital Administrator
Job Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Work Type: Full time.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Responsible for developing and directing the implementation of policies and programs in the hospital.
- In charge of planning, organizing, directing and controlling all resource and service departments including Human Resources, Accounts and Procurement.
- Preparing, managing and overseeing of the hospital budget.
- Promote and maintain effective public relations with all stake holders; suppliers, government, patients and the community.
- Ensure the hospital runs efficiently and delivers quality patient care.
- Ensure there is full compliance of all existing regulations and necessary licenses are obtained in time.
- Guiding in setting operational and administrative standards in the hospital.
- Creating financial and business strategies to ensure viability of the hospital.
- Oversee the performance of all employees through a robust performance management system.
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly progress reports.
- Degree in Business or Healthcare Management related courses.
- At least 2 years’ experience in management; preferably in a hospital set up.
- Strong communication and customer care skills.
- Excellent analytical skills coupled with a high level business acumen.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested applicants to send their detailed CVs, cover letters and academic testimonials; quoting the job title being applied for on the subject line to:
OR deliver hard copies to Oasis Doctors Plaza Nairobi at Greenhouse along Ngong Rd.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Applications that do not meet the above qualifications will not be considered
Applications must reach us not later than 23rd February 2019.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.