ICRC Nairobi Regional Delegation is recruiting an experienced, highly motivated and qualified person to fill the position of:
ICT Assets Manager
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an impartial, neutral and independent organisation with the exclusively humanitarian mission to protect the lives and dignity of victims of war and internal violence and to provide them with assistance.
It also endeavours to prevent suffering by promoting and strengthening International Humanitarian Law and universal humanitarian principles.
Overall Responsibility: The IT Asset Manager is responsible for the daily and long-term strategic management of ICT hardware within the organization. This includes planning, monitoring, and recording hardware assets through available assets management tools to ensure compliance with the institutional policy and standards with regards to ICT hardware management.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Manage IT hardware asset portfolio with respect to risk, cost control, governance, compliance, and performance objectives.
- Maintains ICT inventory up to date & checks physical location of all items.
- Organizes the stocks, secures them and orders equipment upon need.
- In close collaboration with ICT Workplace, manages and follows-up the dispatch / the reception of IT equipment within delegation.
- Creates and keeps up to date the technical documentation on the ICT infrastructure.
- Implement procedures for tracking company assets to oversee quality control throughout their lifecycles.
Minimum Requirements and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or related discipline;
- At least 2 years’ experience in logistics and warehouse management;
- Working knowledge of various software programs, especially Excel and standard business reporting tools;
- ICT services management certifications (ITIL, PMP, and Prince) is an asset;
- Flexibility to travel outside the country in case of needs;
- Must be a Kenyan Citizen.
The interested candidates should submit their applications on or before 22nd February 2019 at 5:00 pm with the CV, motivation letter, including references details, supporting documents (Certificates, Diplomas etc) and current and expected remuneration to ICRC Nairobi Regional Delegation, HR Department via: E-mail: email@example.com
The reference ICT Assets Manager must be stated in the application to be valid. If you do not clearly state the position for which you are applying & attach the required diploma & other supporting documents, your application will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
ICRC does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process. All applications are free for all candidates and no one should require any payment or compensation during the recruitment process. If the candidate is asked for any fee, he/she must report to ICRC HR Department through the recruitment contact.
NB: ONLY EMAILED APPLICATIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.