Job Title: Site Supervisor – Interior Design
Our client is leader in the interior décor industry supplying and installing high quality wall paper and fabrics for residential, hospitality and construction market.
They seek to hire a site supervisor who will manage the on-site installations for their diverse clients and ensure timely and efficient turnaround of projects.
Industry: Interior Design
Location: Westlands, Nairobi
- Effectively allocate labor, equipment, materials and subcontractors to maximize safety and profitability, in return minimizing costs and wastage.
- Effectively schedule projects to ensure deadlines are met on time
- Provide full time on-site supervision
- Communicate scope of work requirements to foremen, and ensure the end work result is thoroughly checked, snagged and meets high standards
- Quantify and track all materials within store room and on site
- Calculate, monitor and track all materials required for each project
- Correspond with consultants and project manager regarding all contract discrepancies or adjustments as required, ensuring the client/project manager is aware of each stage of
- Communicate and administer all safety policies and conduct site safety meetings
- Resolve day to day field issues and provide reports to managers within the company
Skills and Qualifications
- Certificate / Diploma in relevant education
- Minimum of 1-year project management supervision experience
- Ability to read and communicate via email, SMS and verbally
- Excellent organizational skills and planning skills and ability to run multiple projects
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and schedules whilst maintaining safety and high quality work
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills – think on your feet’ and make quick decisions
- Time management – Work within project framework and adhere to all company guidelines and policies
- Continuous improvement attitude
- Team player with a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Honest All the time and courageous despite the outcome
- Client management and customer service
How to Apply
Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Site Supervisor – Interior Design) to email@example.com before Friday 8th February 2019.
Kindly indicate current / last salary on your CV.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.