Isuzu East Africa (Isuzu EA) is the leading motor vehicle assembler in East Africa, selling a wide range of Isuzu vehicles with a solid foundation established by the Isuzu brands automotive excellence going back over 40 years in this market.
With more than 15 models in its line-up, the Isuzu brand has dominated the new vehicle segment for seven years in a row since 2012, achieving a market share of 39.1% by end of 2018.
This is a testimony to customer confidence in its vehicles and excellent after-sales service.
We are looking for a highly engaged candidate with a track record of excellence to fill the following position:
Reporting to the EHS, Facilities & Plant Maintenance Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Prepare and maintain preventive maintenance and statutory inspection schedule and follow up for implementation.
- Receive incoming work orders, identify scope, and analyse the required level of planning.
- Develop safety procedures, including lock-out/tag-out procedures available to employees and ensure all aspects of the existing safety policy are incorporated into the job plan and facilitate permit writing training.
- Responsible for outage planning activities such as scope identification and control, scheduling, coordination, risk assessment, execution and continuous improvement.
- Determine and include quality assurance /quality control requirements on job by developing the specific check sheets to the task.
- Procure equipment and specialized tools required to perform the work and maintain the equipment register.
- Gather and maintain the necessary engineering or technical documents, specifications and drawings.
- Develop clear and concise work procedures and maintain all standardized work.
- Determine and arrange for parts required to perform the work in liaison with the maintenance supervisor.
- Manage maintenance data collection and information gathering to produce reports as and when required.
- Management of the technical expense stores.
For appointment to this position, the successful candidate must have the following minimum requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Mechanical / Manufacturing / Electrical Engineering.
- Five (5) years’ experience in a similar position in a manufacturing environment.
- Experience in Project management will be an added advantage.
- Excellent planning, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Please send your application letter and CV to:
The HR Manager, Compensation & HR Services,
Isuzu East Africa Ltd, Enterprise / Mombasa road,
P.O. Box 30527- 00100, Nairobi
Or Email: email@example.com
Deadline: 25th February, 2019
Only qualified applicants will be contacted.
Attractive compensation packages will be offered to successful candidates.