Job Title: Key Account Manager / Business Development
Recruiter: Stratostaff East Africa
Profile Introduction: Stratostaff is a provider of Flexible Staffing Solutions to medium size firms, multinationals and government throughout East Africa. By offering full human resource life cycle solutions. Stratostaff is able to contribute better talent selection, Improved staff productivity and employment risk management for our clients. Stratostaff is now looking to fill the above position.
Overall Purpose of the role is to :
Reporting to the General Manager, the ideal candidate will be tasked with
- Business development and maintenance of existing clients in line with organizational goals and targets.
- Identifying new prospect clients.
- Clients contract management
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in sales/Business development
- Public relations qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Proven track of exemplary people relation skills.
- Keep track of existing contracts to ensure proper contract management.
- Build and maintain clients and associates relationships
- Co-ordinate with operations team through effective inter-departmental procedural work flow participation thereby contributing towards quality service delivery;
- Profitability: Ensure financial viability through maintaining and/or increasing profit margins;
- Undertake business development activities from lead generation to deals closure in line with set targets;
- Manage key accounts to maintain and grow market share with new and existing clients;
- Client contracts/ pricing: Manage financial viability or compliant SLA’s for clients;
- Manage Operational Risks: Statutory and Legislative Compliance;
- Effective reporting: Track trends, forecasts and strategy plans;
- Develop propositions, presentations and reports, as required by the Senior Management Team;
- Maintain current and relevant generic propositions and presentations to support the Senior Management on lead generation activities.
- Visit existing and new customers in a bid of maintaining business and generating new business for the organization.
- Good communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Self motivated; high level of energy
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Supervisory experience, preferably of a team of at least three people
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Commercial Acumen & Entrepreneurship
- Good negotiation skills
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge send your Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th February 2019.
Please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Stratostaff is an Equal Opportunity Employer