Company Name: Kobby Technologies Limited.
Kobby Technologies Limited is an Oracle Partner and it exceeds expectations. The company has established itself as an IT Organization offering Solutions, Services and Products. The company has established itself as a powerhouse in Oracle Database and Oracle E-Business Suite ERP Upgrades, Implementations, Support, migration and conversion to 64bit architectures.
Kobby Technologies has done numerous successful iterations of Oracle E-Business Suite upgrades to the latest Release 12.2.7 and Oracle Database to the latest 12c version.
Our core competency, developed through intensive exposure to a variety of business processes, industries and technologies; lies in providing client focused Business Consulting and Re-Engineering of IT Services.
ERP implementations and Software Delivery is the realm hallmark of Kobby Technologies; the organization has developed its own delivery model to cater for both the developed and emerging markets with phenomenal success.
Kobby Technologies leverages proprietary solutions and latest technologies. We also deliver a wide range of IT services, which help our clients to enhance their business operations. Delivery of high-end technology solutions. We focus on delivering projects on schedule and within budget to clients.
Job Title: Account Executive (Technical Sales)
- Discover an opportunity’s problems and work with Presales to find a solution with our product.
- Liaise with presales and collaborate with OEM channel managers to respond to customer queries.
- Management of new sales leads, including qualification, response, recording and follow up with the objective of securing purchase orders. Working with teammate to coordinate outcomes.
- Make appointments for solution demos and meetings to achieve the Sales Team targets
- Send quotations, pursuing these to purchase orders
- Meet with customers and prospects who visit our office, and occasional site visits
- Maximise the opportunities from our existing customer base
- Prospect for new customers within key target growth areas
- Take part in weekly/monthly sales meetings
- Navigate legal or bureaucratic red-tape that could slow down a sale
- Minimum Diploma in Business, Information Technology, Marketing or any related field.
- Professional demeanour and attitude, outgoing and friendly
- Organised, focussed, sales driven
- Resourcefulness – comprehend client conditions and creative use of resources in an entrepreneurial environment. Maintain contacts within and outside the Company to expeditiously solve problems. Actively seek guidance and information from available sources
- Credibility and reliability – make realistic commitments and live up to them. Meet deadlines
- Enjoy working as part of a sales-driven team
- You should have the confidence to use your own initiative, and to seek out opportunities to improve products, processes and services
- Whilst a technical background is required, the most important quality is an ability and willingness to learn about and understand our products
- Earn and maintain mutual respect with fellow employees. Take the initiative in keeping others informed on matters of mutual interest
- Effective written and oral communication skills – to maintain sound relationships with customers, sales partners and colleagues
- Excellent telephone manner – be comfortable using the telephone as a proactive sales tool
- Good computer skills
- Oracle products knowledge a plus.
This is an entry level position and normally based at our offices in Westlands, Nairobi but occasional travel to customers, trainings & industry functions, or sales partners may be required.
Send your Resume to email@example.com before 18th February, 2019 putting the Job Title on the Subject line.