Job Title: Machine Operator
Key responsibilities are:
- Check condition of the machine to ensure reliability.
- Ensure machine availability, reliability and efficiency through scheduled, preventive and corrective maintenance.
- To collect, document, process, archive/file and share operation information with relevant users.
- Professionally execute all processes associated with provision of products/services to ensure high level of productivity.
- To ensure safety of self, others, products, machines/ equipment and environment are met.
Does on the job training to attachees and new recruits
- The ability to utilize the machinery with minimum of senior technical support.
- Carry out quality, production and business systems checks procedures and completion of relevant documentation.
- Effective shift co-operation and communication.
- Work effectively and co-operatively within a team environment.
- To be pro-active in identifying communicating and implementing changes to working practices, procedures, and processes that will deliver sustainable health and safety conditions as well as line performance and quality.
- Diploma in mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, electronic engineering.
- 2-3 years in an FMCG environment.
- Have worked on shift system 24 hours (rotational)
- Computer literacy
- Analytical skills
- Troubleshooting skills
How to Apply
In case you believe your career objective match this exciting position, please forward your application and detailed c.v stating your current position, remuneration, contact details by 5pm on 15th February 2019 firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.