Madison General Insurance Kenya Limited is a member of the Madison Group and is a leading provider of healthcare and general insurance services throughout Kenya.
The Company is recruiting for the following position:
Assistant Medical Services Manager
This newly created position will be located in the Company’s Head Office in Madison House and will report to the Medical Services Manager, Healthcare Business Unit. The position will work closely with other team members and collaborate with healthcare providers to maximize efficiency in the provision of Healthcare insurance services to our customers.
Key responsibilities attached to the position are as follows:
- Assist the Medical Services Manager in the efficient and effective delivery of affordable healthcare services to our customers;
- Develop and maintain relationships with the pharmaceutical sector that are beneficial to our customers and service providers;
- Promote efficient and effective pricing of healthcare products and services;
- Work closely with our care management team in vetting hospital and pharmaceutical bills;
- Monitor developments in the pharmaceutical industry and report on their impact on our healthcare management;
- Develop and participate in healthcare programs that are beneficial to our customers.
Qualifications, Experience, and Competencies
The suitable candidate should be licensed pharmacists and should have the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy; a Master’s degree in Healthcare Management or a related field would be an added advantage;
- Current membership to professional bodies and relevant practicing certificates;
- At least three years’ related experience in a pharmacy preferably in a hospital establishment, or a chain of pharmacies;
- Qualified candidates should be mature, self-driven, and able to relate positively with various players in the healthcare industry;
- Candidates should have a demonstrable interest in developing a career in institutional healthcare management;
- Good leadership and communication skills.
How to Apply
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience, and competencies who wish to apply for any of the above positions are required to forward their applications with their CVs, copies of relevant certificates and details of current remuneration to the Human Resources Manager at email@example.com not later than 18th February 2019.