Madison General Insurance Kenya Limited is a member of the Madison Group and is a leading provider of healthcare and general insurance services throughout Kenya.
The Company is recruiting for the following position:
Medical Services Manager
The Medical Services Manager position is newly created and it should be of interest to practicing Doctors who wish to develop careers in corporate management.
The position will be located at the Company’s Head Office in Madison House.
You will report to the Assistant General Manager, Healthcare Business Unit and will work closely with other team members in order to maximize efficiency in healthcare provision to our customers.
Key responsibilities for the position are as hereunder:
- Managing the day to day medical services and activities to deliver, efficient, and affordable services to our customers;
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with healthcare service providers;
- Promote efficient and effective pricing of external healthcare products and services;
- Coordinate our healthcare customer service delivery;
- Monitor developments in the healthcare industry and recommend appropriate strategies to address them;
- Coordinate provision of retail and corporate healthcare programs and assist in the development of Company program in the management of chronic diseases;
- Review the existing healthcare policies and processes and recommend changes for improving operational efficiency and effectiveness;
- Coordinate healthcare education and wellness programs within the Company.
Qualifications, Experience and Competencies
Suitable candidates should be licensed Doctors and should have the following:
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in medicine; a Master’s degree in Healthcare Management or a related field would be an added advantage;
- Current membership of professional bodies and relevant practicing certificates;
- Several years’ related experience in a hospital establishment;
- Candidates should be mature, self-driven, and able to relate positively with various players in the healthcare industry;
- Candidates should have a demonstrable interest in developing a career in institutional healthcare management;
- Good leadership and communication skills.
How to Apply
Candidates with the required qualifications, experience, and competencies who wish to apply for any of the above positions are required to forward their applications with their CVs, copies of relevant certificates and details of current remuneration to the Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 18th February 2019.