Job Title: Sales Executive
Gross Salary: 30K
Our client is a manufacturing plant based in Nakuru.
They are looking to hire aggressive sales executives to promote the company’s products, identify customer needs and propose solutions that will achieve the set sales targets.
- Promoting and Selling the company’s products
- Building and maintaining relationships with the new and existing clients
- Presenting the organization’s system in a structured professional way to potential clients.
- Gathering Market and Customer information
- Identify customers’ needs and propose the best solutions; optimize customers’ accounts and proactively cross-sell and upsell
- Identify and grow opportunities within assigned territory and achieve set sales targets
- Keep track of all customers and preferences by serving as the main contact liaison
- Generate revenue by going out to look for external sales from the environment
- Monitoring database of all customers served
- Ensure optimal customer experience through service given and follow up on all inquiries
- Attend events to increase brand awareness and acquire new contacts
- A Diploma/Degree in sales & marketing
- Experience 2-3 years in the manufacturing sector/manufacturing plant.
- Aged 30 years and below
- Technology savvy, must be good in communication and online marketing
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work in a team
- Customer and business focused attitude
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Executive – Manufacturing) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 22nd February 2019.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted