Marketing Manager (FMCG)
Our Client is a Mid-Sized Manufacturer and distributor of fruit juices and other soft drinks.
The firm is seeking to fill the position of a marketing Manager.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Develop and execute a marketing plan for the various brands;
- Oversee all the BTL and ATL marketing activities;
- Design highly effective consumer marketing initiatives to increase consumer purchases;
- Drive the launch and management of new products in the market;
- Support various sales drives and activities through marketing.
- Open up new markets for the business;
- Work with other business functions to improve overall business performance;
- Work closely with business owners providing useful insights and data for various business decisions.
The ideal candidate requires the following qualifications:
- Over 3 Years’ experience in a similar or equivalent position in an FMCG set-up or equivalent;
- Demonstrated record of success in a business that has limited marketing budget ;
- Ability to work in a family owned/managed business;
- Degree and other qualifications in Marketing .
Salary: 150,000 – 170,000 Kshs
If you are interested in the position send your application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org cc: email@example.com