Food & Beverage Stores Controller
The Mater Misericordiae Hospital is seeking to fill the above position.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following responsibilities amongst others:
- Verify the accuracy of the entries, extensions and totals of the daily receipts and check that all food items received have been properly recorded thereon.
- Continuously study weaknesses in F&B control implemented at the Hospital and provide suggestions for improvements.
- Ensure that all merchandise is stored in properly locked storage areas and monitor security control for such areas.
- Maintain a daily and cumulative monthly record of food and beverage requisitions.
- Monitor procedures for issuing food and beverage items from stores to ensure that such merchandise is issued only on written requisition signed by properly authorized person.
- Participate in stock taking.
- Establish correct portion sizes for all functions and orders.
- Establish potential food cost.
- Monitor cost control procedures employed in the employees’ cafeteria.
- Maintain complete familiarity with the requirements of the Food and Beverage Cost Controls.
- Responsible for monthly F&B Reports.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Diploma/ Degree in Food & Beverage / Hospitality Management.
- At least 3 years’ experience in similar position.
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above position and you meet the requirements listed, please send your application letter and a detailed CV to email@example.com by 10th February 2019.
Indicate on the subject line of the email “Food & Beverage Cost Controller”.
Include your current and expected salary on the CV.
Mater Misericordiae Hospital does not use agents or require any form of payment in the recruitment process.
Mater is an equal opportunity employer.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.