Matibabu Foundation is a registered health facility based in Siaya County.
Whose focus is to improve the quality, affordability and accessibility of healthcare with more attention to the women and their families through offering affordable, facilities- based health care with extensive laboratory and pharmaceutical services.
We are hereby inviting qualified, talented and highly motivated candidates to fill the following positions.
Position: Nursing Officer in Charge
Reports to: The matron
The nursing officer in coordination with physicians and other health care providers will assess patient’s needs and develop nursing care plan that will promote customized patient care.
Qualification / Requirements
- Diploma in Nursing
- 2 years experience in a busy hospital set up
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Duly registered and licensed by the Nursing Council of Kenya
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Strong report writing and record keeping ability.
- Good computer and database skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates on any of the positions should submit their applications, enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic testimonials and names of three referees and day time telephone contacts to: –
The Administration Officer,
P.O. Box 230 – 40607,
OR E-mail to email@example.com so as to reach us not later than 5th February 2019.