Job Title: Credit Administrator
Reports to: Head of Business Development
Supervises: Credit Relationship officers
Background: Karibu Kenya Ventures Ltd (KKVL) is a Non-Deposit Taking Microfinance Company. The company brings to the financial sector fresh thinking and focus giving priority to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and salary based innovative financial services with a difference. We are currently expanding our operations and are therefore looking to have a competent and qualified individual fill the above position at our Head Office in Thika.
Job Summary: The position holder will be responsible in ensuring the smooth flow of the credit granting process as per the set KPI’s. S/he will take full ownership of the loan portfolio.
Duties and Responsibilities
The job holder duties and responsibilities are outlined as follows:
- Responsible to oversee and ownership to the Growth of Loan Security Fund.
- Oversee and offer guidance in growing a healthy and sustainable loan book.
- Offer necessary support to ensure that PAR is managed as per the corporate target.
- Ensure Interest and non-funded incomes are free of leakages and wastage.
- Have that internal customer focus on creating awareness, attraction and retention.
- Liaison person with third party service providers/customers that facilitate loan appraisal, processing, perfection and debt collection.
- Ex-official to the management credit committee and the custodian of its charter.
- TAT and uptime is observed in line with customer service charter.
- Observe that all the terms and conditions on loan requests are fulfilled prior to loan sanctioning.
- Ensure that workflow on credit administration is perfected and in line with the manuals.
- Credit documents custodian.
- Undergraduate degree in a business related course.
- Post graduate Diploma in Microfinance, Credit Management or Certified Credit Professional and added advantage.
- Computer proficiency.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Banking, Sacco or MFI in a similar or related position.
- Solid analytical skills on data and customer behaviour.
- Has a keen eye to detail.
- Aggressive and with good interpersonal and communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and a detailed CV, including their current and expected remuneration, desired notice period, names, addresses and phone contacts of three referees not later than 10th March, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications which do not meet the above qualifications will not be considered.