Job Title: Mobile APP Marketing Manager
Nature of Job: Full time
Job Objective: Our client offers modern digital TV solutions and has a vacancy of a Mobile Application Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate must have worked with mobile apps before. She/he will be involved in developing strategies that would lead to increased downloads and traffic to the service.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead the marketing team in driving traffic in downloads
- Establish and implement engagement of the mobile app
- Devise strategies for social media marketing targeting members of public
- Work closely with advertising agencies and come up with other marketing strategies
- Demonstrate ability to work at the planning level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth via paid and owned channels) and at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems).
- Oversee and continue to improve tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
- Build, develop and manage relationship with suppliers, agencies and multiple top mobile ad networks
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
- Collaborate closely with technical, business, and support teams to manage simultaneous time sensitive projects.
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative new marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results
Skills and Competencies:
- Strong time management skills; ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills; bias toward decision making based on data, and high proficiency with Excel and using it to configure, analyse, and present data.
- Tenacity and sense of urgency; ability to make things happen quickly with large, less nimble partners and/or teams.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Knowledge of modern marketing dynamics
- Proven relevant work experience in mobile app marketing, mobile marketing
- Proven track record of delivering customer acquisition growth and optimisation across key metrics.
Qualified candidates should send their application letters and CV’s quoting relevant skills and experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.