Do you desire to jumpstart your career in a multinational leading?
Test your selling skills?
Then write to us!
Our Client (iWayAfrica Kenya) – a multinational leading ICT company is seeking to hire Sales Agents across the country to join their competitive business development team.
Key Responsibilities: To prospect for new business and close sales within the designated area with an aim of achieving minimum number of new contacts, follow up conversations and closure of sales for the required products as guided and directed by the supervisor.
The candidates should be well versed in selling wireless internet services, data backup services, antivirus user licenses and domains among other solutions.
Incentive: Our client is willing to offer an extremely competitive commission on every closed sale. On a normal month having achieved minimum targets, a cumulative expected earnings from
commissions would total to a minimum of Kshs 58,550 per month.
Skills and Competencies Required
- Must have sales experience and proven track record of successful sales
- Self-driven, highly ambitious
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- High levels of integrity
- IT / Sales / Business studies Diploma or degree from a recognized University
- Experience of at least 2 years in a similar environment will be added advantage
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their application letter in confidence indicating current earnings and salary expectations, CV and testimonials through email@example.com on or
before 15th February 2019.
Interviews will be ongoing and conducted in the various regions until suitable candidates are placed.
Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer