Our client, non-profit limited organization with eight years of experience in development cooperation in one of the largest slums in Kibera, Nairobi is seeking to recruit a Project Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for successful implementation of construction project
- Supervising employees and working processes on construction site
- Recruiting and instruction of workers
- Planning and coordination of resources and workflows
- Acquisition of materials
- Responsible for quality management and controlling
- Reporting on regular basis (weekly reports)
- Project book keeping including invoice maintenance in alignment with accountant
Qualification and Experience
- Degree in Civil Engineering or related
- Fundamental understanding of constructing processes (construction plans, designs) and operations
- Solid years of experience in construction industry
- Proven management, intercultural and social competence
- Open-minded, strong in building networks as well as Sales oriented
- Entrepreneurial spirit, holistic approach and visionary
- Structured approach and strong in implementation
- Leadership skills and confident manner
How to Apply
To apply online, CLICK HERE on or before 10th March 2019.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placement.