Nine One One Group Limited is an integrated security solutions provider in operations for over two decades in the East African region, offering value security solutions to our clients.
The Group has grown to become a market leader ¡n vehicle tracking (Car Track), emergency response services (911 Emergency Response) and guarding services (911 Guarding Services).
We urgently seek to fill the following position:
Reporting To: Head of Finance
The System Administrator will be responsible to provide Technical support and IT solutions and solving IT related problems as well as coordinate activities relating to system support and/ or which fall under the responsibility of the IT Department.
The System Administrator will also be responsible in supporting and managing the daily operations in Nairobi and other branch offices, or support personnel, to efficiently and effectively carry out IT activities and support the Company.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform daily operations of managing server systems
- Execute all communications related projects assigned by the Supervisor
- Troubleshoot user, hardware/ Software as well as systems problems
- Support both operating systems and application software
- Identify trends and source of problems and recommends corrective action
- Manage hardware serial numbers, locations, users and equipment status
- Monitor systems backup procedures and executes recovery operations when necessary
- Assist with training in computer related field
- Liaise with ISP for prompt connectivity
- Monitor the WAN and attached peripherals through monitoring software to ensure SLA are met.
- Managing all ICT systems and ensure that ICT policies are consistently applied and plans for the Organisation (Business recovery plans), BRP and pandemics
Key Skills and Minimum Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, Computer Science / Engineering or Business Information Technology
- Professional certification such as Certified Computer Network (CCNP), CCNA, MCSE, Navision ERP or equivalent qualification from a recognized institution.
- At least 3 years of Experience in a similar position in a reputable Organisation.
- Good communication skills
- Effective Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and work with multiple levels of staff.
- Member of an ICT Professional body
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the requirements and are interested should submit their application, copies of certificates, together with detained Curriculum Vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org to reach the undersigned on or before 25th February 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, Nine One One Group Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
The application should be addressed to:
Human Resource Department
Cliffon Park, 2nd Floor
P.O Box 79448-00200